Saturday, April 21, 2007

The journey to Paris (17-20. April 2007)

So I am back from Paris and during the time between 17.04.2007 ( 12:18h) when my train arrived until the 20.04.2007 (18:34h) when I said good bye to my lady and the train drove away I visited with her and friends all this (point by point like here listed :- museum of Roden, Cemetery (Jim Morisson), Mon Matre, Mulin Rouge, Luvre, Pompidou, some streets from Paris and the horrible Metro, “Chantier” where a friend of mine works / restoration and construction of stone sculptures), “Dedal – Spectacle” – acrobatic theater / circus, Versailles, Dorsey, Seine the river from Paris with a boot, Notre Dame (the cathedral), The Eiffels tower , Place de Concorde, Museum of contemporary art and a beautiful garden near the train station where we spend the last few hours before I went to Avi back….


our hotel in the center of Paris (and very cheap)... - for more information click here

... and here goes the journey on...

my little cute in front of "KISS" from Roden..

2 Thinkers but only one is from Roden :)

A little guide where to find Jim Morisson...

like during his life (police protection all around)

the "famoust" but smalest grave in Paris ;)

Moulin Rouge and Coca Cola-ta tra la la...

look on the right side of the photo - the Cola sign is bigger than the Moulin Rouge (wow)

In ront of Pampidou (opens at 11a.m., so we decided to walt to Louvre)

one of my favorites room in DA LUVRE

after millions of tourists looking at the little names "symbol" ..hmm who has made this sculpture???

We in Bosnia should construct a Luvre made by glass in front of our Pyramids :) hehehe copyright2007 by Dzenan

in front of Pompidou

the egg-head from Brancussi

Shagall behind Marie Castel

the centre Pompidou

40 meters over Paris - aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Damian - my friend working over Paris (Stone restauration and construction)...

the look-ing at "Mon Matre"

and all the time my little cuty one with me :) cmok

and middle inside - VOILA!

and from down the 40 meters over Paris looks like this...

and a little photo from Versaille

In Dorsey the millions of sculptures from Roden..

I want the same door at my home :/

combination of colored "marbre" - stone

..and after Dorsey a little romantic trip to the Seine...

on this great sunny day ;)

with this beautifully looking river (hmm like in every big city)...

...than we took the boat over the Seine and stoped by Notre Dame...

walked around

in finally in front of...

we made PR for "Jaegermeister"

and than we pay a visit to the big antenne...


looks smaller on the photos

and this is my point of view when I propose my little cutie :)


and this is finally me when she said...


a little souvenir from Egypt

...and this were my 3 n half days in Paris...